I enjoy speaking to groups large and small about topics I am passionate about. Currently those topics include parenting, grandparenting, youth ministry, personal spirituality and leadership. I have conducted youth ministry and parenting seminars all over North America, Europe, Australia and New Zealand. I’ve been a speaker at churches, retreats, conferences and events for youth, youth workers, Christian educators and parents. A few places where I’ve been invited to speak:
- The Youth Specialties’ National Youth Workers Convention.
- Bill Gaither’s “Praise Gathering.”
- The Association of Christian Schools International (ASCI) National Convention
- Camps like Forest Home, Mount Hermon and Hume Lake.
- Trinity Evangelical Divinity School (chapel).
- The International Bluegrass Music Association (Keynote Speaker!)
If you would like me to come speak for your church or event, use the contact form below. Thanks!