- From Scottsdale, Arizona.
- Formed in 1986 by Ron Block (banjo), Eric Uglum (guitar/mandolin), Butch Baldassari (mandolin) and Mike Bub (bass). In 1988, Chris Jones (guitar) replaced Uglum.
- 1987, released “Faith Is the Answer” album (Cactus).
- 1989, released By Heart album (Flying Fish).
- Moved to Nashville in 1989, but disbanded shortly thereafter.
- 2003, Block, Bub, Baldassari and Jones reunited for several Weary Hearts performances.
- Where are they now? As of 2018 … Ron Block has been working with Alison Krauss since 1992, Mike Bub has worked with numerous Nashville bands, including a thirteen-year stint with Del McCoury (winning IBMA’s Bass Player of the Year award five times), Butch Baldassari formed the Nashville Mandolin Ensemble (and passed away from brain cancer in 2009), Chris Jones worked with Special Consensus, Lynn Morris and formed his own band The Night Drivers. He also is a DJ for Sirius/XM satellite radio and writes a humor column for Bluegrass Today. Eric Uglum has a recording studio in Southern California and has been a member of several bands including Copperline, Lost Highway and the Vintage Martins.