JEFF BROWN (AND STILL LONESOME)
- From Cedar Bluff, Virginia.
- Guitarist and vocalist Brown began playing as a youngster in a band with his brother called the Richlands Bluegrass Boys. Wayne Taylor (of Blue Highway) was also in this band. He has since worked with Larry Sparks and the Lonesome Ramblers (playing bass, from 1993 to 1996), Charlie Sizemore, Ralph Stanley, Jesse McReynolds and many others.
- He now fronts his own band Still Lonesome which includes Austin Brown (bass), Nick Goad (mandolin) & Rod Smith (banjo).
- He is a bluegrass DJ and also a bluegrass concert promoter. He has helped organize and promote several bluegrass festivals and concerts.
- 2014, was named a Kentucky Colonel.
- 2016, released “A Distant Horizon” album (Union House).
- 2017, released Blue Side of Me album (Mountain Fever).
- 2019, released A Distant Horizon (Union House).
- 2020, Jeff Brown was named Vice President of Records for Turnberry Records.